ThinkMarkets is seeking an experienced CRM Marketing Manager, who will focus on planning and executing integrated email marketing campaigns to support retention, engagement and lead generation.
In this role, you will be responsible for a portfolio of email campaigns and will be required to develop and deploy these within a defined marketing process. Your primary duties will include campaign planning and development, execution, segmentation, copywriting, and performance analysis and reporting. You will also work across key functional teams to coordinate content requirements, target audiences, collateral needs, field communications and ultimately driving outbound execution.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent working knowledge of CRM systems (Pardot would be ideal), knowledge of/experience in the financial sector, specifically in a broker or trading environment, and will be well-organised, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, and flexible.
- Deliver core strategic goals in order to optimise our email marketing strategy; delivered through insight-led segmentation, driven campaign planning, robust testing plans and results analysis;
- Responsible for our global email marketing activities in order to maximise lead generation, revenue and engagement areas across our client base;
- Pro-actively map the Customer Journey to maximise communication opportunities and efficiencies;
- Build, manage and deploy automated and bespoke email campaigns through our Pardot and Salesforce platforms;
- Build and manage the email marketing calendar and advise on email best practices;
- Plan, test and optimize campaigns to increase relevance and personalization of emails, and report on campaigns to benefit commercial performance;
- Plan and implement email life cycles and manage client email on-boarding;
- Undertake effective customer segmentation analysis for targeted marketing activities;
- Report on campaigns to analyse commercial performance;
- Manage the ongoing CRM and loyalty strategy – responsibility to drive signs ups, usage and hit commercial targets.
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM marketing experience, including successful track record of building, deploying and optimising new campaigns to drive growth
- At least 4 years of solid hands on experience with CRM systems (Pardot would be highly advantageous)
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communications and /or Computer Science
- Experience and/-or knowledge of the financial trading sector (FX and CFD) would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills, as well as technical skills to build email campaigns including understanding segments and triggers
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Demonstrable ability to manage multiple projects, programs and priorities simultaneously, in a fast pace, dynamic environment