ThinkMarkets is in search of an experienced Android Developer to create beautiful and high-performing mobile trading applications for our global customers. In this role, you’ll be a critical member of our mobile application team, using Kotlin to create B2C Android apps from scratch. You’ll have the opportunity to partner with team members across the globe, as well as learn and use the newest technology.
Design, develop, and deploy quality code using Kotlin in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Collaborate with members of the design team to produce intuitive, user-friendly interfaces for our global customer base
- Contribute to our existing continuous integration framework by automating features as you go
Work closely with the API team to define and consume RESTful API web services for the apps
- Partner with global teams to ensure quality timely releases and project updates
Generate top-tier, highly maintainable software by participating in code reviews, unit testing, documentation, debugging, and root cause analysis
- Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for enhancing our user experience
- 5+ years of experience in building and delivering customer mobile Android apps
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Experience with Android development tools such as Kotlin, Android Studio, ADB, Gradle, Fabric, etc.
- Familiarity with CI and CD tools, and source control such as GIT and/or SVN
Knowledge of RESTful APIs, JSON, networking protocols and best practices for promoting leading application performance
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications