ThinkMarkets is seeking a QA Engineer to join our Sofia office and take a lead role in driving our quality assurance efforts for our applications. The key focus will lie on leveraging new technologies and tools to automate functional and regression tests as well as managing the QA process. In this role, you will be collaborating with project managers, engineers, and developers working on different layers of our business. A successful candidate will possess an unparalleled commitment to user experience, as well as a sophisticated approach to testing and general commitment to quality of the customer facing as well as internal applications.
- Work alongside project/product managers, designers, and other engineers in creating and maintaining functional and regression test suites
- Discover, report, and track defects for all ThinkMarkets applications
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and cases
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Develop and maintain regression and performance test suites for all applications
- Understand and enforce shared ownership of our product vision
- 4+ years of experience in modern application testing using standard test frameworks
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a relevant field
- Experience with application performance testing and the relevant tools
- Hands on experience with testing tools such as Selenium, Postman, Loadrunner, Zephyr, etc.
- Strong familiarity with agile development tools such as GIT, JIRA, Jenkins is a must
- Working knowledge of RESTful Web-Services, JSON, networking protocols and best practices for promoting leading application performance
- Familiarity with cloud APIs, third party API integrations and test automation related to those integrations