As a Client Services Executive you will be the first point of contact supporting our potential and existing clients in their day to day trading activities. You will become familiar with and understand our company’s processes, products, and sales techniques.
Your objective will be to maintain ThinkMarkets' service quality standards and ensure clients’ needs and queries are resolved quickly and efficiently. This is an integral position that will play a key role in the company’s client acquisition and retention strategy and your demeanour will strongly reflect our core values.
In this role, you will:
- Answer incoming client enquiries via several channels including live chat, email, and phone.
- Be able to think critically and quickly find effective solutions when assisting clients with a variety of different topics.
- Show solid understanding of the products and processes to resolve client enquiries, and progress the client though the account opening, funding, or trading process.
- Directly contribute to an improved client experience by showing your passion for financial markets and trading and add value to every client interaction.
- Be a dedicated team player and collaborate with your colleagues and other stakeholders to meet and exceed your personal, departmental and group KPIs.
- Spot and utilise cross- sell and up-sell opportunities during client interactions by utilizing your sound business awareness.
- Equip yourself with the necessary knowledge to interact intelligently and efficiently with our clients.
- Regularly liaise with other departments to stay up to date on regulatory requirements, offers, and internal processes.
- Keep accurate records of client communications and regularly update CRM entries and record all your activities.
- Other duties, as assigned.
Expertise and Experience
- Fluency in English and one of the following languages: German/Spanish/French/Arabic/Chinese.
- Educated to a degree level: preferably in Business, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum 2 years of client service or telesales experience, preferably within a regulated industry.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment. Experience within the FX and CFD sector would be highly advantageous.
- Skilled negotiator with strong influencing skills.
- Able to communicate effectively and with enthusiasm.
- Genuine passion for the financial markets.
- Inquisitive and able to propose logical solutions to identified problems.
- Tenacious and goal oriented.
- Resilient and able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and able to prioritise.
- Able to work independently as well as part of the team.
- Leader by example, in day to day tasks and special projects.
- Genuine passion for helping and assisting our clients.
This is a late evening shift position and the hours may vary however, we expect for the shift hours to be allocated within the 12pm and 12am slot.