ThinkMarkets is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our Studio team in Sofia and work on creative content that showcases and promotes our world class products. We are looking for a designer who is able to move quickly between still graphics, moving images, creative ideas and much more for our brand. The Studio Team is responsible for design work ranging from display ads and social media postings to video advertisement production and the UI design of our website and platforms, whether for in-house or marketing purposes.
We need a passionate and creative, tech-savvy person who wants to use their natural curiosity for technology to excel in new forms of still and video creation, who is always looking at things with a fresh perspective.
- Create first-class illustrations, still and motion graphics for products and news announcements on a wide range of platforms
- Generate creative ideas for online/offline ads, social media and events
- Communicate design direction, decisions, and rationale to the design team
- Work closely with the marketing team, social media team and web developers to provide the materials they need
- Develop materials such as: infographics, ebooks, white papers, social media graphics, website pages, landing pages, email designs, and other types of graphics.
- Work with creative leads to develop storyboards/concepts that meet the studio’s needs
- Design and animate quality motion graphics videos in Adobe Creative Suite for online video commercials.
- Make creative decisions based on written scripts or input from client, and ensure quality control and consistency on the final project
- Proactively strive to produce the best creative output in the context of the channel where it will be used
- A degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Required 5+ years of professional experience as a Graphic Designer
- Experience in producing websites, landing pages, banners, graphics for desktop, tablet, mobile devices
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite CC 2020 – Illustrator, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Premiere Pro
- Experience with Sketch, Adobe XD or a similar App
- Pixel-perfect eye for detail
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills and having the ability to juggle conflicting requirements from many different stakeholders
- Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
- Ability to explain the thought process behind visual design solutions, and rally people around stated design goals
- Fluent in spoken and written English: we're an international team, and we communicate in English on a daily basis.
- Interested in building first-class advertising materials
- Experienced with various multimedia tools
- A fast learner with a get-things-done attitude
Must submit a portfolio along with resume in order to be considered for this role.